I am currently looking for a software/web development job preferably as a Rails-based developer.
Please email me at email@example.com. Thanks in advance for any leads!
How To Recover GRUB After Installing Windows
Posted by Weston Ganger
I needed to recover my grub bootloader after installing Windows 7 dual boot. To get it back the easiest way is:
- Install EasyBCD in Windows
- Launch the program and Select ADD NEW ENTRY from the EasyBCD Toolbox
- Select the ‘Linux/BSD’ from the operating systems column
- Choose GRUB (Legacy) under type and Click on the ADD ENTRY icon
- Choose YES to the restart prompt
Done deal now you will see the Grub bootloader upon restart.
Related External Links: