- Healthy Snack / Power Food
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 12 cups marshmallows (mini)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (mini)
- Mix oatmeal, rice krispies, coconut and sunflower seeds together. (BIG bowl)
- In microwave, in large bowl, melt margarine on medium heat.
- Add marshmallows, coat with melted butter, and microwave on high until nice and gooey! Stir down and add to dry mix.
- Mix well, press into greased 9x13 pan (I used my large stoneware bar pan, but if I was using a 9x13 I'd probably split the recipe into 2 pans...it makes a lot!... oh, and buttering your hands is VERY helpful when pressing this sticky goodness)
- Once pressed I sprinkled the mini chocolate chips over the entire pan and pressed them in on top of the bars. I chilled mine in the fridge to set them.